Tuesday 17 November 2009

x Pre-assessment appointment is here :( x

Havent really had much to write about i dont think as i havent done anything that interesting!! If you want me to write about tidying up or ironing or sitting on my bum quite alot then fair enough but i wanted to wait till i had abit of news which i know do!!

I got a letter through today telling me i had my pre-assessment for my surgery next tuesday! Eeeek!! This involves having a chat about what will happen and asking any questions, and lots of tests to see if you 'fit' for surgery. Mummy is coming with me as I know i will be scared and wont be able to take in all the information - plus its at half nine in the morning so we will have to leave early and i will still be half asleep. After this, i have clinic so a looooong day at the hospital - yay!!

We have applied to take part in a Santa Run in Greenwich Park on 6th December for Cystic Fibrosis. I dont know if this is a good idea for me as my lung function is not great (in the 20% range) and it will be cold - oh and its 5km!! I will have people doing it with me and you have to be dressed as santa so i think it will be fun!! If anyone could add anything to my sponsership then it would be great: http://www.justgiving.com/Sophie-Gannon

I did start to become quite clogged up in my chest in the week so started on orals to help get rid of it - they have started to work (i think) so hope it improves things! Meanwhile, mummy has a cold so is avoiding me around the house and continues to tell me that she cant breathe!! She then looks at me and i give her evil looks and this sets us off laughing - the cheek!!

x Lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment