Wednesday 7 July 2010

x Holiday in Malaga x

Im home and only slightly suntanned :( I dont tan - i try my best but, because I am fair, it means i go a slightly darker version of pale or i just burn!!

The holiday was great - lovely to relax around the villa and pool with friends. In the days, we didnt really do much other than spend it in the villa. We had the tv, music, the pool, my book, card games, sunbathing and eating :) Most of the nights, we stayed in but me and Scott joined the 'single' boys on 2 of their nights out which was good!! We went out for dinner most nights except for a bbq we had so I have done well with eating!

I am finally starting to feel more normal again. Its sooooo nice not to have the tube hanging out of me, being able to wear most of my clothes, even though I am not completely happy with how I look as im still underweight. No worries though, my appetite is good and I have started doing my overnight feeds since being home, so onwards and upwards. I am nervous about what my lung function will be at the next clinic though. I havent done it since before my operation in April and im worried all the problems ive had have affected it. However, I am now in a good position to start hitting the exercise again and WILL go to the gym next week!!

I am a positive little person at the moment and just really hope that the last few shitty months are behind me and the 2nd half of the year is a better one. This will start tomorrow with me taking a trip to the hairdressers with mummy and planning my birthday celebrations - yay!!

x Lots of love x

1 comment: